Monday, June 11, 2012

Fever Dream- Iron & Wine


Through the last few years of my life, I've been shocked to realize that this is one of my favorite songs of all time. Shocked not because it's a bad song or weird, but because it's not a particularly amazing song. It has really changed me. I don't want to say that my life was bad at all, because it wasn't, but when I couldn't handle the things that were going on, this song always had a way of getting me to sleep.

I happened to put it in a sleeping/nighttime playlist, because it's such a slow song, and i realized that I was always relaxed and asleep by the end of the song. I know this may not be your song and it could be something completely different from this, but I encourage you to find your lullaby, it's so nice to have that song that sings you to sleep. I intend to sing this to my children when it's bed time.


No comments:

Post a Comment